Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
Wood, acrylic, bamboo, cloth, leather, kraft paper, hard plastic, black-painted metal/ceramics/ stone. You can’t engrave on transparent objects, you can try it after painting it black.
Wood, acrylic, bamboo, cloth, kraft paper, hard plastic,leather. Maximum cutting thickness: 12mm for black acrylic; 10mm for wood board. Both need to carve many times
Yes, SCULPFUN laser can cut PCB boards made of acetate fiber. Preferably black or green
You can cut non-transparent mirror acrylic. Transparent materials can’t be cut, they can only be engraved after being painted black
Diode laser output power: 20W (note that this is light energy not electrical energy).
See this article for details
It is about 10,000 hours, after which the laser power will be reduced by 15%, but it will still work for simple engraving.
Yes ,they can fit that roller. The specific method is to connect the roller to the Y-axis terminal of the main board. If the roller is too high, the foot pad can be increased.
We suggest you contact SCULPFUN by Email: email@example.com, because we can directly help you solve many problems and guarantee the timeliness.
Yes, Equipped with the 5.5W-6W laser module.
It’s okay to change the laser head. Then he can send a message about the current and voltage range of his new laser. We confirm it.
Almost all S9 is made of aluminum alloy, so you never have to worry about rust. The frame of the S9 is extremely solid and can be used for almost 10 years. During this period you can try other stronger laser module on it.
Hello, this is not fixed, it depends entirely on your material, and can usually be divided into easy-burned materials and hard-burned materials. And you need to pay attention to whether the cutting edge is burnt,
Cutting speed and laser power are the keypoint. For example, wood-based bamboo acrylic, we recommend that you use high power with high-speed cutting. Low speed cutting with low power. High power with low speed is not recommended , It will cause burnt edges, we also introduced some cutting parameters in the USER manual.
The advantages of SCULPFUN S6 series over ATOMSTACK A5 series are mainly reflected in detailed design such as structure, power switch, quick focus, square ruler, practical accessories, and round eye protection.
1.Almost all S6 Pro is made of aluminum alloy, so you never have to worry about rust. The frame of the S6 Pro is extremely solid and can be used for almost 10 years. During this period you can try other stronger laser module on it.
2. S6 has added a power switch to facilitate quick power-off (ATOMSTACK not). Its motherboard is expandable and contains XYZ limit switch expansion interface.
3. S6 has a very simple and reliable sliding focusing device, which only requires hand operation (no need tools, much faster than ATOMSTACK). The focusing process takes about a few seconds, which is very advanced in similar products.
4. S6 is more convenient to use, such as a square measuring ruler, A4 desktop steel pad, and a round shaped eye shield to observe of the inner engraving from all angles. （Others don’t have）
In the engraving&cutting effect, S6 has a more precise fixed focus system, which has more advantages in engraving.
The advantages of SCULPFUN S6 pro over Ortur master laser are mainly reflected in thinner engraving line, fast assembly structure, quick focus, square ruler, practical accessories, and round eye protection.
1. S6 pro spot compressed ultra-thin focus laser: The latest 5.5W LD+FAC spot compression laser has an ultra-fine 0.08mm square laser focus, which is 2 times thinner than ordinary lasers and has a higher energy density. In the comparison of the cutting effect of wood/acrylic , the LD+FAC laser engraving traces are thinner, and the cutting penetration of the laser is stronger.
S6 pro has a thinner engraving line than ortur.
2. New eye protection design: The laser filter cover filters 98% of the ultraviolet light to eye, You and the people around you can watch laser engraving without wearing goggles. The cover also prevents animals grabing the laser spot.
3.Fast focusing design: S6 has the fastest focusing design on the market. You only need to slide the laser and tighten the screw to complete the focusing. S6 laser combined fixed focus lens and sliding design .
4.Solid and quick assembly structure design: The all-metal structure design makes the machine more solid, and improve the accuracy of engraving. The whole structure is designed for quick installation, it usually takes 10-20 minutes to finish installation. Ortur laser cost about 40 mins in average.
5. A4 size steel pad ：A gift of A4 size steel pad can well protect your table from laser damage. Others don’t have this gift so far.